We strictly follow the concept of Total quality management and have been awarded ISO 9001-2000
certification for our quality system. Our products are put through IMI, in-process and final strenuous testing procedures in our testing lab well equipped with latest testing equipment. P.V.C. Compound/ Polyethylene/Polymers
Tests are conducted on PVC Compound/Polyethylene/Polymers are as per relevant Specification. Those tests are also conducted. Sample of every consignment is first run on Trial basis and following tests are conducted:
Bunching/ Stranding/ Shaping of Conductor
- Insulation Resistance: With Mega Ohms Meter.
- Elongation: With Tensile Testing Machine.
- Tensile Strength: With Tensile Testing Machine.
- Spark Testing: With on line spark testers.
- High Voltage Test: With High Voltage Tester.
- Thermal Stability Test: With Oven & PH Paper.
- Oxygen & Temperature Index: With Oxygen Test Apparatus. [For FRLS PVC/FRHF Compound]
- Smoke Density Test: With smoke Density Test Apparatus. [For FRLS PVC/FRHF Compound]
- HCL Gas Generation Test: With HCL Gas Emission Test Apparatus. [For FRLS PVC/FRHF Compound]
- Swedish Chimney Test: With Swedish Chimney Test Apparatus. [For FRLS PVC/FRHF Compound]
- Dia & No. of Strands.: On Sample Basis.
- Conductor Resistance: Sampling basis.
- Direction & Lay Length: Sampling Basis.
- Dimension over Conductor: Sampling basis.
Twisting & Laying Of Cores
- On Line Spark Testers: 100% Performed by Spark Testers on each Extruder.
- Dimension & Centering: On line, by sampling basis.
- Insulation Resistance: Sampling Basis.
- High Voltage: Sampling Basis.
- Tensile Strength of PVC Comp: Sampling Basis Performed as described before.
- Conductor Dimension: Sampling Basis. & Resistance.
- Shrinkage: Sampling Basis.
- Visual Examination for: 100% Color Sequence
- Direction & lay Length: 100% with Visual and Vernier Calipers
- High Voltage Test: 100% performed with High Voltage Test.
- Conductor Resistance: 100% on digital Resistance Meter.
- Size of Conductor: 100% By Micrometer.
- Dia. Over Laid Up Cores: 100% by Vernier Calipers.
- Thickness & Measurement: 100% with help of Vernier Calipers.
- Surface Conditions of Inner: Visual Examination. Sheath
- Direction of Lay: Visual Examination.
- No. of Wires/Strip: On line, by counting.
- Diameter of Wire/Width: By Micrometer. & Thickness of Strip
- High Voltage: 100% by High Voltage Tester.
- Dia. Over Armouring : By Vernier Calipers.
- Continuity of each core before Sheathing: 100% by Continuity Tester
- Diameter Over Sheathing : By Vernier Calipers.
- Thickness of Insulation: By Vernier Calipers.
- Eccentricity: By Vernier Calipers.
- Surface Finish: Visual Examination.
- Printing/Embossing: Visual Examination.